1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control;
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, e-mail address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address:
We do collect IP addresses from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet.
Use of “Cookies”:
All information provided to RREACH is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of RREACH. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our Site, we ask him or her for the friend’s name and e-mail address. RREACH will automatically send the friend a one-time e-mail inviting them to visit the Site. RREACH stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail.
Other Web Sites:
Our Site may contain links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which RREACH has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different from ours.
Contacting the Web Site: