RREACH’s desire is to make the cost of attending the Congress affordable for qualified pastor trainers. Because delegates have to bear their travel costs, and with the potential for inflation worldwide, RREACH seeks to raise funds, and hopes to generously subsidize the price for all who attend the Congress with significant discounts and/or scholarships. After considering national socio-economic factors, fees for the Congress have been established per country. Please note that everyone’s registration fees are less than the total cost per delegate to attend the Congress. RREACH is not attempting to recover our costs from the registration fees.
RREACH is offering great value for delegates who attend the Congress. Depending on which country you are coming from, your registration fee may be less than the cost of a two-night stay at the hotel – but you receive much more than that in return!
Your registration fee includes:
1. 6-day admission to all programs and events at the Congress;
2. Twin-sharing accommodations for 5 nights at the Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel;
3. All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages during the Congress;
4. Transportation between the airport and the hotel on November 11, 12, 17 and 18;
5. Translation available in French, Portuguese, and Spanish; and
6. GProCongress II printed and digital materials.
Your registration fee DOES NOT include:
1. Round-trip airfare to/from Panama City; or
2. Any passport and/or visa fees you incur in connection with coming to the Congress.